We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
In addition to representing character traits gained from leveling up, feats in After Reset also represent a wide range of affects a character receives from various sources, such as racial bonuses, or bonuses and penalties granted by equipment.
Types of feats[edit | edit source]
- Racial feats represent aspects of a character's race, such as racial weapon proficiencies, and are granted automatically at character creation depending on the race chosen.
- Background feats are taken at first level and represent part of the character's personality, back story, or unique physical attributes.
- Augmentation feats represent technological augments the character possesses and grant access to or progress in the augmentation tree.
- Profession feats are related to the character's profession and are gained based on profession level.
- Generic feats give a range of benefits and are selected at character creation or while leveling up.
- Skill feats are chosen along side generic feats, but specifically effect skills.
- Survival feats increase a characters Chance-of-Saving rolls and are gained in the same way as generic feats.
- Achievement feats are gained automatically upon meeting certain requirements, such as completing a quest.
- Armor feats are granted by the armor a character wears.
- Weapon feats are granted by the weapons a character wields, such as an attack bonus from a projectile weapon which has no recoil.